Friday, August 22, 2008

Here’s a play.

Fade into The Girl and I watching tv and eating dinner. All dinner food starts with the letter S.

The Girl: Why do you keep talking about Misty May. I get it. You’re obsessed.

Me: Right but I’m not obsessed with her as much as I am obsessed by the notion that I’m obsessed with her. She has that whole je ne sais quoi thing going.

We see that love is in the air and fade out.

Who was the first president to speak on the radio? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from the president who is the answer. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Walt Disney.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?