Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Girl beat me in tennis for the first time yesterday. It was awful. I’m trying to reschedule another match for tonight.

My aunt just bought new sunglasses. They’re silver and flashy and look mostly normal and somewhat fashionable. She didn’t realize that they’re kid’s Spiderman sunglasses until we all started making fun of her about it last night.

Section three.

The sunglasses story in section two was way better live.

Please remember that whole 20% off one item thing and order away. Or don’t.

This remark is boring and I don’t feel like playing tennis anymore. I’m never playing again. I’m never playing anything again.

Who shot Billy the Kid? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was two…John Quincy Adams and Andrew Johnson.

Have a decent rest of Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?