Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We want to have some sort of party for someone in one of our shops. Please email me if you want to be celebrated. We’ll get streamers and have a sale and do something that we anticipate will be really fun but then it won’t turn out to be that good in real life.

W. K. Clarkson patented what? This is one of those questions that will take you five seconds to get right if you look it up online but I missed it and, according to my agreement, I am forced to ask any question that I miss that I want to ask. That’s all. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Cindy Crawford.

Have an amazing rest of Wednesday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?