Saturday, July 26, 2008

Total disaster…I saw our sixteen year old next door neighbor at a restaurant last night and she was smoking and I didn’t even think about the fact that she was smoking until she came up to me and asked me not to tell her parents. Talk about a quandary.

Mike Melvill is notable for accomplishing what? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Bruce Springsteen and one quote from someone named Diane. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was California and Texas.

Have a pretty good Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?