Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please click here to check out something that’s worth checking out. Please note that Worth was determined by the Bern, Switzerland Daily Remark Group so the click through is rather suspect. I have no idea what that means but it doesn’t mean you’re going to get a virus or anything whack like that.

In the movie The Usual Suspects, Agent Kujan worked for what government agency? Today is a special Wednesday auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of three books on the table in front of me none of which I’ve ever touched. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Katharine of Aragon.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?