Monday, July 14, 2008

My cousin, who just graduated from the University of Florida, needs a pack for going to Europe. Here is our email string about it from last night…

Me: You should get this pack. Click here.

Cousin: That bag looks pretty sweet. Do I just order it or do you do some sort of sorcery and I just get it?

Me: Just order it. This is a cool site. Click here to check it out.

Cousin: Before I order it is this pack any good? Link

Me: Good one.

The US acquired the Philippines under whose presidency? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the auto-reply today’s answer will include three facts about oranges and a quote from Plato. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

The Frankfurt, Kentucky Daily Remark Club has been shut down due to internal struggles amongst leadership.

Yesterday’s answer was Sex, Lies and Video Tape.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?