Friday, July 11, 2008

I’m going to the Tigers game tonight with a friend and the friend is bringing a friend of his who is a stranger to me which I find totally unreasonable even though I’m being invited to the game. There is a sixty percent chance I don’t go. My day is ruined just thinking about it. What am I going to talk about? I just made up my mind…definitely not going to the game. For real.

In the first season of American Idol, who was Ryan Seacrest’s co-host? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include quotes by some random American Idol people. Also, in case you didn’t know it, Kelly Clarkson is wearing a Moosejaw hoody on her life story thing on VH1. Please email me your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?