Tuesday, July 22, 2008

• I woke up in a cold sweat last night. I am for sure going to die.

• I’ve sort of been beaten up about three times in my life. None of the beatings we’re all that bad. It was more like a couple punches than a full beating but I remember all of them. I held my own in two other fights but I certainly couldn’t say I won.

• The best lesson I’ve ever learned is to never try to get a closer look at something that looks good from far away unless you happen to be drinking coffee.

• I haven’t talked about garbage all that much since I said I wouldn’t talk about the garbage. Please note that talking about not talking about it does not count as talking about it.

Who was the first British Monarch to address the US Congress? Please email me your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Star Wars.

Have the best rest of Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?