Thursday, July 31, 2008

I went into a tea shop last night. The tea person (who asked to be called the tea person) knew so much about tea and talked so much about tea that it could have been a Saturday Night Live skit. Then, he started talking about… Wait, this story is bad and is only going to get worse so I am going to stop right now and I don’t mind it when someone is in the middle of a bad story and stops instead of finishes especially after you’ve hit the greens because you always think your stories are funny if you’re all altered up. That’s all.

George Orwell was born in what country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the bicycle.

Have a decent rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?