Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I saw a sort of old person with a Red Sox cap hanging off his backpack and he looked cool. I’m not cool but I think I can pick out someone who might be. When I really need things to turn you’ll find me in scrubs and a pack with a cap hanging off it. Imagine the respect I’ll garner. Imagine a world where love is more timeless and a bird.

After shooting Lincoln, how long did it take the authorities to catch up with Booth… about two hours, about two days or about two weeks? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Lyndon Johnson.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?