Monday, July 28, 2008

I just got this text from The Girl…

Next time you run the dishes with those tablets, you might want to take the plastic cover off so the soap actually washes the dishes.

I do the dishes pretty much every night and I would say I’ve left the plastic cover on the soap every night for at least a year.

ssb

What was the last song played at Live Aid in 1985? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote by Alicia Keys, one by Thomas Jefferson and one by someone who is really tall. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was three… France, Spain and Italy. The other two are the US and China.

Have a pretty good rest of Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?