Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I broke the side mirror on my car backing out of the garage this morning. The Girl doesn’t like it when I do stuff like that. Here is my letter to her about it. She is finding out about it for the first time right now…

Dear The Girl,
I broke the right side mirror on my car backing out of the garage this morning. Imagine how much worse it could have been if it was the middle of winter and all icy. Also, they say relying on mirrors is actually bad…remember Snow White. So, all in all, I’m confident breaking the mirror is a really good sign and we should celebrate tonight. I have never loved you more.


What supermodel got an academic scholarship to Northwestern but dropped out after just one quarter to go at modeling? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was We are the World.

Have an okay rest of Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?