Friday, July 18, 2008

I am writing this sitting outside the coffee shop and there is a giant pit bull about five feet from me looking at me as if he is going to rip my face off. I have a feeling that if the dog senses that I’m scared he’ll pounce on me. I’m going to Google a picture of a dinosaur or a bear that would squash the dog and show it to him. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow you’ll know it didn’t work and that I’m dead.

ssb

In Pulp Fiction, what was the name of the boxer who Butch (Bruce Willis) was supposed to lose to? Just a last name would be perfect because that’s all I know. Today is an auto reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto reply will include two quotes from Bruce Willis and one from Demi Moore. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was St. Louis.

Have the best Friday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?