Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here’s my idea for today that for sure won’t work. If you can get a friend or enemy who has never ordered anything from Moosejaw before to order something from Moosejaw today or tomorrow I’ll give You double Moosejaw Rewards Points on their order. Here’s how it will work…
  1. Your friend or enemy places an order.

  2. Five seconds after the order he/she shoots me an email with the order number and your email address.

  3. I add the double rewards points to your account and confirm to everyone.

  4. So, if you’re friend places an order for a $100 jacket you get $20 worth of Rewards Points added to your account.

  5. You’re not allowed to make up an email address and try to game this thing. Sorry for being so mean about it.

  6. We all celebrate with some sort of Victorian party where everyone wears wigs and ascots and talks about the insolence of the proletariat.

The first Olympics held in the US were held in what city? Please email me your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was US Customs.

Have a pretty good rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?