Wednesday, July 02, 2008

• The Girl took the garbage out by her lonesome for the first time last night. She finally understands how bad it is and we’ll be looking to make some major changes as a family. Are we a family? I have no hobbies so I think this could be really good for our relationship.

• I don’t really care for chocolate or hard candy but I don’t mind any chewy candy that doesn’t get stuck in your teeth. Not your teeth…my teeth. Actually, switch that. I like any candy that doesn’t get caught in your teeth.

• Section three.

In what year did people first vote for a President and Vice-President? Prior to this year the Vice-President was the person who got the second most votes behind ye ol president. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was five… New York County, Bronx County, Kings County, Queens County and Richmond County.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?