Monday, July 07, 2008

  1. Check out the New page. Or don’t but I actually would this time.

  2. My neighbor was cutting down a tree all day on the 4th of July. The noise was so terrible all day that you could hardly believe it. I’m only writing about it now because he is doing it again as I write this. What a fucker.

  3. Number three.

  4. Sorry about the whole fucker thing.


What was the last state among the original 13 colonies to ratify the Constitution? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Tupac and one from George Washington. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Khrushchev.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?