Tuesday, July 01, 2008


  1. Emergency. I’ve been told this is the best blog in the world for girls except the lady sitting next to me said I can’t say girls because really it’s for older girls. Maybe college girls or working girls or something like that. The name of the blog is brilliant. Please click over there to check it out.

  2. There was a dead bug in the top of my toothpaste this morning. I was going to write a story about it but then I decided it would be easier to write a story about not writing about it.

  3. There will be no number three today.

  4. Welcome David and Marc and I lost that last hand on purpose so I could go home. No I didn’t.


New York’s five boroughs are contained in how many counties? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Statue of David.

Have an alright Tuesday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?