Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This is a guest remark from Bob who works at our shop in Chicago. Needless to say, this is important…

I was informed recently that the things you wear below your waist are called "pants" (of course only if they have two legs. if they are a skirt it does not apply and if they only have one leg that's just weird). I am confused by this because in second grade English Mrs. Johnson told me that for me to be able to pluralize something there had to be more than one, but I'm certainly not wearing multiple pair of "pants". it's summer and that would just be silly. I demand that they now be called pant, no plurals.

P.S. this is my first time writing the daily remark and the temptation to use my power for evil was VERY great. however, unlike darth vader, I kept it under control. 1. because I’m a nice guy 2. they would have fired me if I had done anything else and 3. han solo was always my favorite followed closely by princess leah (however they made it to one and two on my countdown for TOTALLY different reasons)


According to my people, what was the first billion dollar corporation in the world? Please email your answers to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bruce Almighty.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?