Monday, June 23, 2008

I received the following email from someone at Moosejaw this morning. For some reason I feel more accomplished than ever.

“Wow. Someone is angry this morning. Why don’t you take out the garbage so that you can relax a little.”

William Randolph Hearst first worked at what newspaper? I’m not sure I love the way that reads but I’m going with it. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include one quote and three random facts. Please use the random facts as a trade for dinner tonight. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Empire State Building.

Have a pretty good rest of Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?