Monday, June 02, 2008

Please click here for a pretty good trailer. Pretty sure it is r-rated and I don’t think I have ever included any sort of trailer in the remark.

If that didn’t make your day better please click here for a picture of cranberry sauce.

If you’re still bored please consider coming up with a nice guest remark… mine are obviously boring and tedious and the furthest thing from thought-provoking. And, I’m not supposed to use the word ‘thing’ in the remark and my bottom teeth are totally crooked and I have a small bump in my nose that has gotten bigger over time.

Who won the first Daytona 500? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of movies that I’ve seen that have something do to with cars or food. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was 2001.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?