Sunday, June 01, 2008

Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?
Ness: I have sworn to capture this man with all legal powers at my disposal and I will do so.
Malone: Well, the Lord hates a coward.
[jabs Ness with his hand, and Ness shakes it]
Malone: Do you know what a blood oath is, Mr. Ness?
Ness: Yes.
Malone: Good, 'cause you just took one.
-Untouchables

Best Animated Feature first became an Academy Award in what year… 1991, 1996 or 2001? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a quote from the movie Thank You for Smoking as well as a list of my favorite award shows. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Have an alright rest of Sunday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?