Monday, June 09, 2008

I’ve emboldened the only sections of the remark that’s worth reading.

My cousin just graduated from Vanderbilt and he’s spending the summer traveling around Europe and Asia and he’s borrowing one of my packs. I’ve never had more respect for him than when he chose the pack that’s a little less functional but looks cooler for the girls. That’s not true. I respected him slightly more when he drove from Nashville to Kansas to watch the Final Four just because it would be fun to be amongst Jayhawk fans. I wish I had thought to do that. See… it always ends up being about me even when I don’t want it to be. I can’t wait to see my analyst.

Section three.

I’ve never written emboldened before.


What president was known as the ‘last of the Virginia dynasty?’ Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a detailed list of everything that’s on my desk thing right now. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was A Sailboat.

Have an incredible Monday please and we rarely say incredible.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?