Tuesday, June 03, 2008

If you get a friend or stranger or enemy to sign up for the Daily Remark I’ll add 139 Moosejaw points to your account. Here’s what you do…

1. Get someone to sign up today.
2. Tell me about it and give me the person’s email so I can check it out and I’ll add the points.
3. The human person you sign up will also get 100 points. My math may be wrong but that’s about thirty thousand total rewards points.
4. Spend as much time as possible today doing something totally unimportant.
5. Consider a little botox.

What film holds the record for the biggest opening weekend for a comedy? Please email me your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Lee Petty.

Have a pretty good Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?