Sunday, June 08, 2008

I should hang; I'm a hypocrite. I ask for sincerity and I lie. I denounce the system as I embrace it. I want money and power and prestige: I want ratings and success. And I don't give a damn about you, or the world. That's the truth: for that I could say I'm sorry, but I won't. Why should I? I mean who the hell are you anyways you... audience! You're on me every night like a pack of wolves because you can't stand facing what you are and what you've made! Yes the world is a terrible place, yes cancer and garbage disposals will get you. Yes the war is coming, yes the world is shot to hell and you're all goners! Everything is screwed up and you like it that way don't you!
-Barry, Talk Radio

In the book The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein, what did the boy turn the trunk of the tree into? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include all the gifts that I can think of that human people have gotten for me this year. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was zero.

Have a pretty good Sunday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?