Monday, June 30, 2008

I saw someone in a shirt that said something like Guata Jujitsu. I might have the Guata part wrong but the jujitsu is right and I immediately thought he was a bad ass. From here on out, if you ever see anyone in a Moosejaw hat and a jujitsu shirt please assume it’s me. Or, that person that I saw this morning. Actually, if I got some sort of jujitsu doctor’s scrubs then I would unjustly earn all sorts of respect.

Agostino di Duccio supposedly started what sculpture which was later completed by one of the great Renaissance artists? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes by Da Vinci and one quote by Whitney Houston. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was China.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?