Friday, June 06, 2008

I had to go to a party last night and, aside from The Girl, I only knew one human person. The other human person wanted to be at the party about as much as I did. So, we ended up with the party camera and took pictures of each other with all the people at the party and then reviewed everyone’s look with them the second after we took the pic. We took a lot of solo shots of each other too. I would say I was in no less than two hundred pictures and no one liked us even though the party would have been boring without us. Also, they call it the party camera.

What’s the only university to have been founded by a US president? Today is an auto reply day so I’m thinking today will be your best day ever. I’m not certain there is a connection but it might as well be your best day ever. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Aristotle and one quote from Mariah Carey. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Anthony Edwards.

Have a really, really good rest of Friday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?