Monday, June 16, 2008

I am writing this Sunday night. I have nothing to say and have a feeling that I am going to have nothing for tomorrow morning so here’s a live play at my house…

Fade into…

The Girl is in the kitchen right now on her computer and I’m in another room watching tv on my computer. Here’s what I’m going to email her…

Love of my entire life – I will massage your feet for one minute if you bring me a mix of coffee and vanilla ice cream microwaved for thirty seconds. Please make it sixty percent coffee. Thank you.

Okay. Here was her reply.

I will do it for a five minute foot massage.

Here is my reply.

I will massage for five minutes right now if afterwards you get the ice cream and you put away the laundry that I folded before we go to bed.


Here is her reply.

Deal.

Fade out and I hope you enjoyed the play…


Did Karl Marx join the Communist League or start the Communist League? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes by Marx and one quote by Charles Barkley. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was California.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?