Friday, June 13, 2008

The Girl and I went to dinner last night. We saw friends at another table so I tried to send some bacon to their table and the waitress wouldn’t do it. So, I asked the manager to do it and he did and it turned out that the girl who got the bacon delivery recently became a vegan and she thought I was making fun of her. Of course, I had no idea she was a vegan. As it stands, everyone hates me. That’s all.

How many years did George Washington serve as President…4, 6 or 8? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from politicians. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was A Bed.

Have an incredible Friday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?