Sunday, May 18, 2008

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Marsellus knew it, and Antwan should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?
Jules: That's an interesting point. Come on, let's get into character.
-Pulp Fiction


Tombstone was located in what state? I think I could have said ‘is’ located in what state. If you look it up you’ll for sure get it right in about ten seconds. I missed it. Who cares what I did? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will list three things that I’ve done today. The auto-reply will be really boring. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com to get it.

Yesterday’s answer was one.

Have the best Sunday ever please.

Love the madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?