Friday, May 16, 2008

Today is the first guest daily remark day since I’ve returned from Cape Canaveral and it’s important. If you know Wendy or her sister please send a present. I’m thinking either an i-Tunes gift card, the Goodnight Takashi or some soap.

Dear Sis,

Remember the time we played school as kids, and you, as the teacher, gave me a snack of oreos and milk, and I, as the student, was in the middle of drinking my milk when you made a joke, and I laughed so hard that the milk came out of my nose?

Well… I forgave you for being so mean, and was thinking that maybe you can forgive me for my stupid and insensitive ways… like forgetting to shut off the speaker button on the cell phone before I started ranting about you, so you accidentally heard all… oops…

Love the Madness,
Wendy from NY


The United States purchased Alaska from what country? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes about luck and a list of five people. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the 1960’s. It was 1964.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?