Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Three emergencies…

1. Our Mother’s Day Home Page is worth checking out. We’re not getting nearly as many complaints as last year when we did some promotion about your mom being in jail. Not your mom in particular though.
2. Our Chaco e-Gift Card thing is a really good deal and I hope you’re feeling a little bit exploited.
3. Here is our annual Mother’s Day Poem along with directions…

NOTE TO MOOSEJAW CUSTOMER: go ahead and edit this if there are parts that don't work for you. Then either print this out and tape it into a card from the store or handwrite it. If you've been using our work the last few years then you know the drill. If you're new, just trust me that this is the card your mom wants and she will cry and hug you like never before. The mean lawyer won't let me use the word 'guaranteed' but it's pretty much guaranteed.

Mom -

I wrote this poem for you because the cards off the shelves are generic and you are anything but.

How do I capture the essence of you,
How do I say the things I so strongly feel,
How do I write what I know to be true,
How do I show that this feeling is real.

Maybe if I thank you for all you've done,
Maybe if I put my words into rhyme,
Maybe if I say that I love you,
Maybe if I say it a thousand times.

So let me just say on this Mother's Day,
That words alone can't capture the years,
It's in my hugs.
It's in my tears.

It's in my hugs.
It's in my tears.

Happy Mother's Day.
I Love you Mom.

NOTE TO MOOSEJAW CUSTOMER: Now you go hug your mom. Tears are optional.

Which President’s portrait is on the $100,000 bill? Please email your answer to me atTrapper@moosejaw.com

Yesterday’s answer was three…ExxonMobil, Chevron and ConocoPhillips.

Have the best Tuesday of all times except for maybe Tuesday, June 5th, 2007.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?