Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Please be sure to watch the Real World tonight. Will has worn something Moosejaw every episode so far this year and he’s super cool even though I’m so not cool that I’m not sure I am allowed to call out someone who is. And, I for sure just jinxed everything and he’ll never wear any Moosejaw on the show again. Really, I don’t think I jinxed anything and I don’t believe in a jinx although I do believe you shouldn’t mess with a good thing. That’s pretty much it.

Click Here to check out a screen shot of Will in Moosejaw on the show. It’s from last Wednesday’s show.

What state is Mt.Vernon located in? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The College of William and Mary.

Have the best Sunday in history aside from Sunday, May 20th, 2007.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?