Monday, May 12, 2008

The neighbors must have had some sort of party this weekend because they have about a hundred bags of garbage on the sidewalk and garbage day isn’t until Wednesday morning. Couldn’t have worked out better that I wasn’t invited to the party. I imagine the entire rest of the neighborhood was there. It was probably great. More importantly, I can only imagine the discussions at the house about how to deal with all the garbage. Do we take it out today and leave it there until Wednesday? What will everyone say? Do we call the city for an early pick up? What about a trash compactor? What do we do from now until Wednesday morning…just look at the garbage?

Please note, recently I mentioned that I wouldn’t talk about the garbage anymore. They said that only relates to the garbage at my own house and that I’m actually encouraged to talk about other people’s garbage.

What was the first British film to win an Oscar? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes about love and one quote from Grover Cleveland. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the sea otter.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?