Friday, May 23, 2008

My computer is broken. I apparently have so many emails in my Outlook that it barely works. If anyone knows how to fix it aside from deleting emails or auto-archiving please let me know. Actually, please email me saying you know how to solve it but you prefer not to share the info.

Section Two

Section Three

What percent of the earth’s water is salt water…77%, 87% or 97%? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Steve Jobs and one quote from either Carrie Underwood or Mandy Moore depending on the update I get from someone. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was one…New York City.

Have just an alright Friday.

Love the madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?