Friday, May 02, 2008

I usually listen to ESPN radio on my way to work in the morning. However, because I’ve been going through Starbucks drive through every morning, I’ve decided to try putting some light love on as I get to the window. Just a little something to entertain the people. This morning I was lucky enough to get the Bee Gees How Deep Is Your Love which resulted in a free extra shot of espresso in my drink which I really didn’t want.

According to my people, what’s the fastest fish? Today is an auto-reply day. There’s a YouTube clip on the auto-reply today and I don’t think we’ve ever done that before. I wouldn’t click through if I were you. Yes, I would. No, I wouldn’t. Yes. Okay. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Gaea.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?