Saturday, May 17, 2008

I made up this play from an exchange I saw last night…

Fade into the grocery store next door to Moosejaw…
Fellow behind the bread counter: What state is Oklahoma in?
Lady in front of me in line to the fellow behind the bread counter: Oklahoma is a state.
Fellow behind the bread counter: Oh. I never heard of it.

Fade out…

According to my people, how many of Van Gogh’s paintings were sold while he was alive…0,1 or 2? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people who like to paint and one quote from a lion. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Russia.

Have an alright Saturday please.

Love the madness.
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?