Sunday, May 04, 2008

I am the last barman poet / I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make / Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake / The sex on the beach / The schnapps made from peach / The velvet hammer / The Alabama slammer. / I make things with juice and froth / The pink squirrel / The three-toed sloth. / I make drinks so sweet and snazzy / The iced tea / The kamakazi / The orgasm / The death spasm / The Singapore sling / The dingaling. / America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got / But if you want to got loaded / Why don't you just order a shot? / Bar is open.
-Brian, Cocktail

Adam Sandler was supposedly discovered by what comedian? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Adam Sandler movies. Please email me at Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Yesterday’s answer was 25.
Have a really, really, really, really good rest of Sunday.
Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?