Friday, May 09, 2008

Around last September 1st one of my dumb friends starting emailing me what he was having for breakfast every day. At first I ignored it. Then, on September 9th I emailed him that he wasn’t funny but that if he could do it every day until May 9th and never miss a day then it would probably be funny. He did it. Today was his last morning. Everyone please take a moment today to thank Fran for his idiotic stroke of genius. We’re thinking the moment should be anywhere from two to eight hours.

What president ‘originally’ proposed the US Strategic Defense Initiative or Star Wars? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, the auto-reply today will include a list of random letters and numbers for you to secure your router at home. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Mississippi.

Have the greatest Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?