Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The person at the coffee shop this morning showed me and the person standing in line next to me his new tattoo on his calf and proceeded to explain the tattoo to us. I didn’t ask to see it and didn’t want to see it and I don’t think the stranger next to me wanted to either but she was real nice about it. I said nothing but here’s what the stranger said and I’m not making it up.

Wow. Your skin really took the tattoo. It looks beautiful.
-Stranger

Who was the first president to be born as a citizen of the US? Or, if you prefer, who was the first president born a US citizen? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Army.

Have an alright Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?