Saturday, April 19, 2008

I went to get an iPod Touch thing last night and was super excited about it and then decided not to get it because I couldn’t type on it. I will now be taking the option of getting finger tip circumference surgery very seriously. The anticipation of getting the Touch was way better than owning it could be so I think everything worked out perfectly. That’s all.

What team was Wilt Chamberlain playing for when he scored 100 points in one game? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from basketball players and one quote about lions. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was John Glenn.

Have the best rest of Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?