Monday, April 14, 2008

I saw an 80’s band Saturday night and it was great and I had one of those hangovers yesterday that you wish you could have had a lobotomy One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest-style and I knew wasn’t going to be better until today. There were so many great songs that it’s almost not fair to list any of them but some highlights included Total Eclipse of the Heart, You Don’t Have to Take Your Clothes Off, Take On Me and Jessie’s Girl. I will never miss a show again. That’s probably not true.

Clyde Tombaugh was credited for discovering what? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, I’ll list everyone I’ve talked to more than six times who has visited China. You probably won’t know any of the people on the list and I don’t think I can come up with more than one person so this may be a good day to skip the auto-reply. If you’re really bored please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Big Blue.

Have a pretty good rest of Monday but not great.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?