Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got my haircut by a random human yesterday and it didn’t go particularly smoothly. Here are a few notes…

1. Before going to get my haircut I told The Girl I preferred that a girl cut my hair. When I walked in to the haircut place the only person working was a transvestite and I wasn’t sure whether he or she was a boy or a girl.
2. I still don’t know if the person who cut my hair was a boy or a girl.
3. Was number 1 or 2 above pc? Please don’t answer that. I have nothing at all against transvestites or anyone else for that matter except I don’t really like acquaintances.
4. I was the only customer in the hair cut place and the second I sat in the chair the worst, loudest dance-type, hair-cut place-style music came on. It couldn’t have been louder.
5. It had to be the haircut person’s first time ever cutting hair. My hair couldn’t be shorter. I look like a super ugly version of Josh Hartnett in Black Hawk Down.


That was a bad read.

According to my people, the longest running cooking show on TV airs in what country? It might air in more than just this country but it is associated with this country more than any other. This is a really fun question, don’t you think? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Nixon.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?