Monday, April 21, 2008

I got a kink in my neck again this morning and it couldn’t be worse. I have showered twice, taken too much motrin, applied peppermint oil and used a heating pad. No really, I did apply peppermint oil…The Girl might use it for Reiki. Or, that might not be true. She’s probably having a full on Reiki, peppermint oil affair with some gorgeous Fabio-type dripping in beautiful gold chains. So far, nothing has worked for my neck. I’ll probably die. Please don’t celebrate my life or anything like that. I prefer everyone to be totally miserable for about twenty minutes.

Who was the first US president to visit China? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of all the hard candy that I like. I don’t really like hard candy so the list will be short and boring. We are absolutely not counting Starbursts as a hard candy but Menthos will be included. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was four.

Have the best rest of Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?