Thursday, April 24, 2008

Emergency - Now when The Girl wants to talk on the phone all night I turn my iPod up loudly enough that I can’t hear her. So, we can spend the night in the same room instead of separate rooms. We still email each other when we have something to say even though we’re sitting right next to each other…her on the phone and lap top and me listening to my iPod and on my lap top. It is the quintessential relationship in a world marked by too much talking and too many chairs.

Our current home page is worth checking out. Please click I hope it’s not just a pretty girl with some idiotic and totally shallow text to check it out.

This is a sanctioned section three.

In 1941, Ted Williams hit over .400. Who won the MVP of the American League that year? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Anti-Masonic Party.

Have a fine Thursday. Actually, really fine.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?