Friday, March 21, 2008

Your feedback on Tuesday about our mini promo was so super positive that we turned it into our home page. Really, maybe just one person sent an email about liking the mini thing but sometimes that’s all it takes. I feel a lot of love in the room.

One of our suppliers took a bunch of us out to dinner last night and one of the ladies at Moosejaw ordered lobster. Can you hardly?

ssb

According to my people, what was the first rap song to break into the Top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two Run-DMC quotes as well as the number of toes on my feet named Larry. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was New York.

Have an okay Friday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?