Saturday, March 08, 2008

Why not have some sort of sleigh that you can put all your garbage cans and recycling bins on that you can attach to your car so you can take everything out in one swift shift? I just Googled it and, as far as I can tell, there’s nothing out there. This could be big. I’m on it. More to come.

Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.
Bill: Call Starkist!
-Night Shift

According to my people, the first stock car race was held in what US city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from car movies and one quote from Rachel Ray. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Indonesia.

Have an alright Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?