Monday, March 03, 2008

When I went to the drive through Starbucks this morning I placed my order in a made up language. I said something like “Kata Bidda. Okie Gintinto, Secky Repefito.” Then I said I was sorry and ordered in English. The only reason I did it is because I was trying to think of something to say in the remark today and I couldn’t think of anything so I decided to make a fool of myself and then write about it. My life has become nothing more than a tragic attempt to get pen to paper. Apparently, Benedict Arnold and Jim Jones went through the exact same thing.

Ethan Coen, of the Coen brothers, graduated from what college? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from Coen brothers’ movies and one quote from Patti Labelle. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was 84.

Have the best Monday in history. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?