Friday, March 07, 2008

We have the best new contest ever this month. Please click I saw someone at the gas station this morning who I know so I left and went to a different gas station to check it out. This isn’t the first time I’ve left a gas station after I saw a human person I know.

According to my people, more human people live near active volcanoes in this country than any other? What is the country? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of everything on the table I front of me. I can assure you it will be incredibly boring to read. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was March 4th.

Have an incredible Friday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?