Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today is the best day of the entire year. I’ll be answering emails while watching hoops but because no one likes hearing stories that aren’t about themselves I won’t bore you with details about my teams, bracket, etc. In fact, let’s spend today emailing about subjects that are completely unrelated to sports like laundry and ice cream and soap and garbage and love. Here’s a quote I don’t understand at all to get us started…

But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way.
-Jane Austen

The US Supreme Court first convened in what city? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Acapulco.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?