Tuesday, March 04, 2008

On this date, in 1821, James Monroe was inaugurated. According to my people, Monroe is the fellow holding the flag in the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware. And, Delaware isn’t easy to spell. So, it only feels right that if you place an order for anything today I’ll add 379 Moosejaw points to your account. Actually, if you order something from Moosejaw I’ll add 379 points to your account. But, if you order anything else today…an iPod, a pizza and can somehow prove it via email I’ll add 77 points to your account. I think I’m onto something awful here which likely means that, in time, it will be seen as revolutionary or something like that. Maybe not. The second after you place your order shoot me an email with your order number and I’ll solve the rest.

In the movie, Bring It On: All or Nothing, what was the nickname of Brittney’s school? When I say nickname I mean like the Tigers in Detroit Tigers. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. This is important.

Yesterday’s answer was Princeton.

Have a pretty good Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?